Please follow the instructions below to set up your Red Hat Society Store account for Pre-Existing Red Hat Society Queen & Supporting Members:
- Go to redhatsocietystore.com
- Click “Log-In”
- Under New Customers section, fill in First Name, Last Name, E-mail, and Password. The password can be whatever you want it to be. Please note – first & last name are case sensitive and need to be typed exactly as they were originally submitted when purchasing your membership. (Not sure what you typed, give us a call at 866-544-2114, Mon – Fri 10am – 5pm PST).
- Click Sign Up
- A new page may load, and the message will read:
- Click in the square. Please note - if you do not receive this message, that is ok! Just proceed to the next steps.
- At this time, you will receive an e-mail from the Red Hat Society Store confirming that you've created a log-in for your online account. If you do not see this in your inbox, please be sure to check your spam/junk folder.
- Click "Visit Our Store"
- You will be directed to the website home page.
- To activate your 10% discount, click on your name that now appears on the top red bar.
- You’ll be then be redirected to the Account page.
- On the left, you’ll see a section title MEMBERSHIP that will appear.
- Enter your RHS member ID in that field.
- Click Submit,
- You’ll then see a message that your RHS Store membership is active, and you can proceed shopping.
Welcome! Thank you for setting up your Red Hat Society Store account, if you should have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at 866-544-2114.
- Going forward, you don’t have to put in the member ID again. You just need to login with the
e-mail and password used to create the account log-in.
- Once logged in, your 10% off will be applied to all products store wide.